Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trashy but Classy?

Hi, guys!  I've noticed a big change in fashion!  I don't mean like, yeah, the 90's style was way different or something, but, I realized that just in a couple years it changed!


Everybody's getting the rugged, "trashy" look.  I've noticed it mostly with celebrities, from magazine pics, like Vannessa Hudgens:           

Also, I've noticed it at school.  People are wearing these short, baggy tee- shirts, and baggy, tomboyish sweaters.  I'm not saying I don't like it, it's actually pretty cool!  It's a cool new take on fashion!  I think this is going to get big in the fashion market! 

But, it is pretty funny!  Now, you can by a shirt thatlooks like it was stolen off the back of a hobbo, for, like, $800 dollars!  Hahahahahaha! 

So, are you gonna fall for that trend?  That's it for now, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment